The New Scrivener (Version 3)
A beginners introduction to the latest version of Scrivener (Version 3)
This Scrivener for Beginners Course introduces beginner or novice users to the latest version (Scrivener 3) for MACS (only).
Over the course of the 4 modules we will cover:
- Starting a new project (or importing a project you are already working on)
- Working with Binder to set up your characters, setting and research files
- Creating folders (Chapters) and documents (scenes)
- Using synopsis cards and Corkboard view
- Compiling a Scrivener document to Word for editing
And other fun stuff...
Multi published and award winning Australian author, Alison Stuart is a huge Scrivener fan.
Alison has developed a four module self directed course specifically for beginners and has taught the course not only in online workshops but in face to face workshops.
She loves Scrivener and believes anyone can use it to improve their writing effectiveness and efficiency. It can be applicable to any sort of project that requires management eg. University work, bloggers and writers of non fiction.
Find out more about Alison at her Website. Click HERE.